Looking for a rainy day activity to do with your kid(s)… my son and I did these paintings in spirit of World Elephant Day this past August. This is an easy to put together paint project and was also quick clean up!
What you need:
- Canvas, size of your choice – I used two 8.5×11
- Watercolor Paints
- Cup of Water
- Newspapers, Paper Towels or some type of table covering
- Print out of silhouette of your choice – I downloaded clipart photos from Google and then print them and cut them out
- Cover table with newspapers to protect from paint.
- Tape silhouette to canvas – I put the tape on the back of the silhouette so that there weren’t lines on the canvas.
- Choose colors and paint right over the silhouette.
- Let dry.
- Peel off silhouette and ta da!