I guess I have some back-tracking to do on my blog here since it’s been a couple of days!
Here are my two little Valentine’s Day Projects…
- Wash and dry a small votive candle holder.
- Choose/Cut shapes out of scraps/magazines.
- Apply some small dabs to shapes and place on votive collage style. Apply a thin layer of Modge Podge over all ends of the pictures/shapes to make sure they adhere smoothly to the votive candle holder.
- (I don’t think you can really see it in the picture…) Apply a thin layer of Modge Podge to completely cover the votive candle holder, shake glitter all over the votive candle holder.
- Let dry and then insert votive candle.
Painted wooden heart gift box – I picked this little wooden gift box up at AC Moore’s last year. I painted it completely red and then let dry. Once dry, I painted the accents…paint markers work great for writing!